$$$.. Essential Element for Web Development.: My Life Big question

My Life Big question


We offen heard :

People working the works they hate, feeling trapped because they can’t quit as they rely on that sole source of income to finance ,drifting aimlessly in life, in short, leading lives of quiet desperation,


"i know my work is going to fill a large part of my life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what i believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what i do."but ...




its not easy to face it.




“What do I love to do?"



where' s my heaven ?


If i know the answer .


The rest is easy.,all uncertainty and burden will be lifted off my shoulders and i will have clear vision as to what my gold is and thats where i should go.
How do we find what we love to do? It’s such a big question.






by:davidTan(http://essential-element.blogspot.com/)


Labels:

Recent Blog Contents:

 
|DMCA©2008 **drop.lt2.lt Network Blogs Contact | [^To the Top^]